Augmentee and Volunteer
Individuals wishing to volunteer as an augmentee for worldwide field missions must meet the following qualifications:
- You must be active duty military.
As a military organization, we are unable to allow non-military participation to our operations. Reserve, National Guard, and civilian personnel are not permitted to volunteer for JPAC missions. JPAC does not have the authority to bring Reservists/National Guard personnel to active duty to augment our missions.
- You must be assigned to units subordinate to the Pacific Command under these component commands:
- United States Army Pacific - USARPAC
- Pacific Air Forces - PACAF
- Commander, U.S. Pacific Fleet - COMPACFLT
- Marine Forces Pacific - MARFORPAC
- You must be qualified to hold a duty position in one of the following career fields:
- Aircrew/Life Support
- Explosive Ordnance Disposal
- Linguistics: Linguists from outside PACOM may apply directly to JPAC and will be selected by critical language skill and language proficiency.
- Team Member: any AFSC/MOS/Rate accepted, but you must come from a component command listed above.
If you meet the above qualifications and are interested in volunteering for JPAC missions you should contact your component command's Strength Manager (USAF), Manpower SNCOIC (USMC), Tasking NCO (USA) or Joint Exercise Augmentation Coordinator (USN).
If you are interested in an augmentee position and do not know who to contact in your Component Command for your specialty, contact JPAC for assistance. Please be sure to include your rank and specialty/AFSC/MOS code and title (i.e. EOD TECH, MEDIC, etc.) so we can refer you to the appropriate IA Coordinator.